Designer and Manufacturer of RF/Microwave Synthesizers, Receivers, Tuners and Converters
- 300 MHz to 18.0 GHz coverage with 1 Hz tuning resolution and +10 dBm output level
- Spurious 65 dBc
- 250 nanosecond switching speed
- Parallel BCD interface for high speed
- Ability to lock to an external 10 MHz and/or 100MHz reference, and exact synchronization to the external reference. Note that many competitive designs exhibit a synchronization error due to digital round-off. This makes for an output frequency error anywhere from a fraction of one Hz to several Hz when locked to an external reference.
AIRBORNE SIMULATION PLATFORMS
- Our UFS products are used extensively throughout the world in ATE systems for testing of LRU’s and EW Simulation Systems used by Military Aircraft.
- Our synthesizers can be found in applications supporting the operational mission performance of the F-15, F-16, F-18, E2D, F-22, F-35 and B-2.
- Additionally we also manufacture other instrumentation used in the testing requirements of the B-52.
OPTIONAL FEATURES AVAILABLE
The architecture of the UFS has been developed to provide various high-level as well as basic optional functions. These include:
- Full band phase coherency. For some applications, this feature allows one synthesizer to serve the role of multiple units, providing a major reduction in cost of ownership.
- 3 GHz IF Loop. The user can apply I/Q or vector modulation in line with this signal to convert the UFS into a synthesized up/down converter with little or no degradation in performance over the entire operating frequency. IF bandwidths are available up to +/- 100MHz. See Option Bulletin OPT 113B for details.
- Fast externally controlled digital attenuator, 0-30 dB in 0.5 dB steps
- Pulse modulation